The core modules of the course include
- Entrepreneurship: Content, definitions, theoretical approaches
- Personality traits of the entrepreneur, motivation, and demographics. Similarities and differences between entrepreneurs and managers. Intrapreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Intention.
- Early stage entrepreneurial activity and established entrepreneurship.
- Opportunity and necessity entrepreneurship.
- Economic crisis & business activity
- Implementation of business idea. Business Plan
- Start-ups strategy. Analysis of market and competition.
- Finance & accounting program of start-ups.
- Marketing program of start-ups.