Many organizations are not going beyond customer-centricity, whereas many companies remain product-centric with transactional focus rather than customer relationship-based business models. From customer interactions to empowering employees with the resources, they need to deliver great experiences, the state of customer strategy execution remains poor among many organizations in the region and this is affecting customer loyalty, dropping down the rates of repeated customers, reducing reliability on providers and many many more!
Organizations often fail to justify the expense of developing and implementing a customer experience strategy because they don’t fully understand the economics of customer relationships and the potential value associated with investing in a customer experience strategy.
In LeapToSuccess we designed a customer experience strategy that provides solutions that fit with the Middle East Culture through our understanding of the micro and macro cultural drivers. We are able to help the organization to:
- Improve their internal and external customer service
- Building their customer experience brand promise
- Enhance the level of interaction
- Produce measurable journey mapping
- Implement Customer Relationship strategies
- Increase the overall financial performance through engaging customers in the reliability quadrants
- Implement Customer design process
- Initiate Design thinking and innovation
- Increase Customers’ Satisfaction
- Creates Service KPI’s and OPT’s for Managing Delivery Channels
- Improve the Internal Service Mindset
Our solution focuses on what the customer wants to achieve as an end result as such our focus is to will be build on a scientific research for the company to identify exactly what the customers desire to achieve, how they evaluate the current experience, what are the lagging and leading indicators and how they feel at each touch point and most importantly how they can achieve loyalty with the organization.
Target Participants: for professionals who want to build their skills in the customer experience management, and customer journey improvement opportunities
Course Duration: 5 days
Participants will learn how to:
- Anticipate changing customer requirements and prepare self/ team to meet such requirements
- Understanding of customer relationship management (CRM) techniques and concepts and ability to use such concepts to
- attract and retain customers
- Assess customer satisfaction through formal and informal channels and works towards removing barriers that impact
- customer satisfaction levels
Listen patiently to customer concerns/issues and assures them of a resolution