This course will introduce you to the concepts of Quality control , help you produce and implement business and quality plans that are most appropriate to your organization. The course will walk you through the process improvement methods-Six Sigma concepts to identifying process improvement areas.
On this 5 days course, you will
- Understand the value of implementing Quality to improving your business performance.
- Determine which of the alternative Quality Management Strategies would be most appropriate for your organization, and implement improvement plans
- Learn how to produce and implement an improvement plan to embed Quality Management methodologies and culture if continual improvement.
- Learn about the tools used for process mapping and the concept of lean operations; understanding the difference between the internal process and customer experience
- Learn how to define and monitor the business KPIs necessary for performance improvement internally and from the customer perspective.
- Explain what “six sigma” refers to and why it is relevant to process improvement